Prints will not have a watermark.
Initially, Building 5 served as the laundry unit until a fire destroyed the sorting room in 1953. It was then converted into several maintenance workshops which included a blacksmith, locksmith, tinsmith, carpentry, paint shop and masonry. Building 5 also contained offices for the chief engineer, plant manager and building planners. At one point, all former hospital building plans, blueprints and maps were stored in those offices.